Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just my two cents part 3

ever wonder what should you be doing when you're in your 20's? 

i am in my 20's and i'm half-way pursuing Journalism because i want to be a journalist/writer/reporter. i am also working as a part-time retail staff in an electronic shop because i want to earn more pocket money. 

it has been months since the last time i asked my parents to buy me something. i don't know why but ever since i started to earn my own money, i don't feel like asking for money from my parents no matter how much i want that something. 

it got me wondering that do adults realize how difficult it is to be a 20? 

when you're in your 20's, people sorta expect you to be independent and yet they think you're still too young and innocent for anything else other than studying SAY WHAT. 

this is the thing. 

i find it so damn hard to ask money from my parents even when i really needed it because i feel like i'm old enough to go out and earn my own money but then i'm still a student how am i supposed to find a job and support myself completely? 

i'm only 20 i should be having my selfish years and go out there and explore all kind of things but i am the one enjoying yet my parents have to pay for all the expenses. how is this fair to them?

i know i'm not obligated to support my family yet. but i just wish to lessen my parents' burden since i have the ability to do so. 

i think i've made my point and i hope you really get it. 

random thought. wanted to share this long time ago but couldn't really put it into words and today i finally did. i don't draft my posts so i know this is a crappy post and i'll probably be a bad writer in the future but i hope you don't toss my article away if you see my byline on the papers. 

No comments: